воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

frank rossi





I think i shouldnapos;t wish for miracles to happen. Miracles only happened once in a blue moon and Iapos;m always not the one on miraclesapos; list. I donapos;t want to go after answers when i know, what is the ending. It is indeed true that, things may happen. I am not so lucky as some of my friends. I wonder why... Is it cause i will screwed up just like 2 years ago? hmmmmm i had been thinking alot lately. For so long, i didnapos;t have any of these troubles because i donapos;t see why I should be sad over..trivia things. Seeing and being with him are probably the times, i should cherished. Itapos;s true that things happened so fast, till I donapos;t know what is going on. I am like a idiot sitting infront of the computer and raking my brain, whether should i talk to him. Turtle told me to go ahead and talk to him�but i kept running away from reality, cos i know i will get hurt. Sigh... Cherished the times eh?maybe.

Iapos;m sorry to sound pretty depressed in my last few entries. I didnapos;t want to make anyone worried but just that, when I am alone I just keep thinking about the bad things. Yeah, is stupid but when you are in love... You will think and do stupid things. Some kept asking me: " why donapos;t you confess?" this is the part i am super most afraid. I used to confess too much that i got scared. This time... Things are slow but I just want to see how he responds(although...is quite hard to happen).�My clock is ticking and all I do is just, wait.��

" oh dear boy, will we fall in love with each other, unknowingly?"
I hope we do.

amazing women.com, frank rossi, frank rossi cornell, frank rossini, frank rossio.



Комментариев нет: